BCA’s assessment and the market value determined by a REALTOR® may be different. Why?
If you have ever wondered about your property assessment, the in's and out's of the assessment process, or why a sale price varies from the assessed value, the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver has put together some information to help answer your questions.
And if you just can't get enough real estate statistics, BC Assessment offers some new features in 2013:
Find more details on the BCA website at www.bcassessment.ca
New in 2013:
• Assessment roll total value by area and property class.
• Provincial median sale price to November 2012 for single family residential and for strata residential.
• Photos (thumbnail size) for some properties from communities where BCA has been working on its Property Photo Update
• Top 200 Valued Residential Properties in all of BC.
• Top 100 Valued Residential Properties in Vancouver Sea to Sky assessment region (Includes Vancouver, North Vancouver
City & District, West Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Bowen Island, Sunshine Coast).
• Top 100 Valued Residential Properties in North Fraser assessment region (Includes Burnaby, New Westminster,
Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Anmore, Belcarra).
• Top 100 Valued Residential Properties in the Fraser Valley assessment region (Includes Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows).
• Top 100 Valued Residential Properties in the Richmond/Delta assessment regiona (Includes Ladner and Tsawwassen).
Of course if you have any questions don't hesitate to call! 604.644.3634