As you may know, I've been a proud supporter of North Vancouver's Blockwatch program for many years.
In the latest issue of the Block Watch Society of BC's newsletter, there is once again an abundance of good information and sources to help keep everyone safe! So of course, I have to share this with you!
Topics that may help or be of interest:
1. Youth Crime Prevention
- CybersafeBC.ca, where youths age 10-16 can register, take a course, pass the exam and become CyberSafe Certified
- Resources to help educate and keep yourself safe online: cybersafebc.ca/resources
- Information on Youth and Gangs
- Self-help website with a range of legal information for youth
2. Back to School speed limits
3. Online shopping and online auction safety tips
4. Halloween Safety Tips
5. If you experience a break-in...what to do
6. Street Scams to wach out for
7. Preventing bicycle theft
To read the full newsletter click here: Block Watch News
or visit their website at: