I am always happy to share with you the latest sales and listing report compiled by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. In February we continued to see strong sales activity. For The Board's full statistics package click here: REBGV February 2014
If you are thing of selling or buying this spring, the demand for new listings is picking up.
Sales are up, inventory is down from the same time last year, and pricing correctly for the market is key.
Important Highlights of the report:
- February 2014 saw a 40.8% increase in sales compared to February 2013, and a 43.8% increase in sales compared to January 2014
- Overall NEW listings for all property types are down 2.8% from February 2013
- Overall TOTAL listing inventory for all propety types is down 9.3% from February 2013
- Currently Greater Vancouver is in the higher end of a balanced market
The report also includes "current to five year trends" with Benchmark prices for:
- Residential Areas in Greater Vancouver
- Property types: Single family, townhomes, apartments
- Sales and listing facts
- Listing and sales summaries
As always, I'm here to answer any questions you may have on the current market conditions and how you may capitalize on them to your advantage.
Regards, Dodi 604.644.3634