The March 2015 Metro Vancouver Housing #'s are here! What a month, March 2014 sales were 26.8% above the 10-year average. Strong competition amongst buyers has lead to multiple offer situations and upward pressure on prices. If you were considering a change in lifestyle and wanting to sell your home, now is a great time to do it!
Here are the hightlights
- We saw a 53.7% increase in residential property sales in March 2015 compared to March 2014
- March 2015's sales were 26.8% above the 10-year sales average for the month
- The sales-to-active-listings ratio was 32.8% for Metro Vancouver, the highest ratio since 2007
- Sales of detached properties in March 2015 were 53.3% higher than March 2014 and 83.4% higher than March 2013
- Sales of apartment properties in March 2015 were 47.1% higher than March 2014 and 65.7% higher than March 2013
- Sales of attached properties in March 2015 were 72.3% higher than March 2014 and 67.1% higher than March 2013
Click here for your full report: REBGV Metro Vancouver March 2015 Residential Sales
If you have any question on how to captialize on the current trends in your micro market, don't hesitate to give us a call! 604.644.3634
With todays market conditions, now is the time to make a move!
Dodi and Rachael
*Areas covered in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's report include: Whistler, Sunshine Coas, Squamish, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, and South Delta