Get Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home.
Welcome to my website. Selling is what I do best. My strengths are in listing and marketing real estate.
How soon do you wish to sell your property?
With over 22 years experience helping clients achieve their real estate dreams, I will clarify all you need to know about current market conditions, current financing, and the most important steps of bringing your home to to market successfully. As a top producing realtor on the North Shore and in Vancouver, you can be reassured I will work with you from the moment you make the commitment to hire me until we turn over the keys on possession date.
Personal service is my specialty. I value my clients greatly and I promise prompt, professional attention. Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. I will work with you to determine the most effective marketing campaign to sell your home, resulting in a plan catered to your specific needs, goals and daily routines.
In today’s competitive real estate market having the right person on your side can make the difference between your home selling quickly or not selling at all. My responsibility to you is to identify potential pitfalls and eliminate them. My clients make money when they sell and buy.
Let’s get started.
The Best Person to Call!
I will clarify all you need to know about current market conditions, current financing, and steps of listing your home. Personal service is my specialty. I value my clients greatly and I promise prompt, professional attention. Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Your home is likely your largest asset and this may be the biggest financial move you've ever made, one that requires significant thought and strategy.
Countless questions are unearthed during the process. How much is it really worth? How long will it take to sell in the current Real Estate Market? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top producing Realtor in Vancouver and on the North Shore, with my years of experience and with my proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home within your own time frame.
Pricing Strategies Exercised by Dodi Thorhaug
The competitive nature of the current Real Estate Market means that over-pricing by a few thousand dollars could make the difference between your home selling quickly or not selling at all.
Overpricing your home might might result in minimized offers, fewer showings, fewer agent responses, limited financing, limited buyers qualified for your type of home, or a smaller net price. Avoid these outcomes by setting the price of your home at its' market value when you first bring your home to the market.
Any number of the following scenarios could cause a roadblock between you and your goals. My responsibility to you is to identify potential pitfalls and eliminate them.
There are several criteria you should take into consideration when pricing your home:
- Never select an agent based on price.
- Pricing in rising and falling markets
- Four kinds of numbers used to represent your property
- Regression and progression
- Reasons for overpricing
- The largest impression and most impact a property makes on the market
- Benefits of proper pricing
For more details on Pricing Strategies,
please call me at 604-644-3634 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In closing, please remember that together we can control the Market Plan for your property. And, while we have no control over the Real Estate market, we can fully understand it and work it to your benefit.
Estimating Market Value
To arrive at an accurate estimate of fair market value, 3 important variables must be considered:
- A list of comparable properties in your area that are currently for sale
- A list of comparable properties in your area that have recently sold
- A list of comparable properties in your area that were listed and subsequently have not sold
How Long Does It Take?
The length of time it takes to market a house will vary. Some properties will sell in just a few days, others may require several months. Following are the six factors that influence the time it takes to sell a property.
For more details on How long it takes,
please call me at 604-644-3634 or contact me at email@example.com
What Do I Do To Earn My fee?
- Achieve maximum profit by working with you to price your home wisely.
- Satisfy Sellers and Buyers, resulting in much appreciated, confidence-based Referrals.
- Re-direct Buyers who called on other advertised properties.
- Effective advertising, the right time and the right supplement.
- Pre-qualify Buyers before showing your home.
- Constructive and considerate suggestions to better stage your home.
- Convenience to you, the Seller, to lead a normal lifestyle when I list your home.
- Public and Agent open houses to further expose your home to potential Buyers.
- Experience proven again and again that I am up-to-date with the current market and am aware of my fellow Agents and their credibility when negotiating on your behalf. I recognize the small details that could potentially be overlooked.
- Act as a buffer between Buyer and Seller, providing a smooth negotiation process by eliminating personality conflicts.
- Knowledgeable in Contract Law ensuring your interests are protected in a contract and minimizing your chances of legal entanglement.
- Confidence in recommending additional professionals to assist you ie. lenders, home inspectors, lawyers and notaries.
- Effective co-ordination of completion, adjustment and possession dates, the voice of experience and efficiency.
- Above all else, I am working entirely for you. Your interests will always come first.
Contact me and I'll help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers.
The first step I'll take is to generate a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report,
which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area.
Make Your House More "Sellable"
While we all believe that our home is our castle, our personal tastes may not appeal to everyone. I will work with you to provide you with an impartial analysis of your home - how it relates to other "competing" homes on the market and how your home reflects current design and style trends. I'll also closely evaluate the general condition and upkeep of your property.
I'll work with you to position your home on the market so that the selling process will take place as expeditiously as possible.
Use my Professional Marketing Program to Sell Your Home!
I will work with you to develop a unique marketing program, catered specifically to your needs and goals. This begins with my Automated Internet Marketing System. This system allows me to respond immediately and directly to every prospective buyer. On my website, buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access my site any time and view your property listing.
Through my Personal Home Search, your listing will be sent to every prospective North Vancouver buyer in my database, when your home meets their personal criteria. I will continue to e-mail it to prospective buyers as long as your home is on the market.
As soon as you list your home with me, I will enter your listing in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. Other agents can immediately access your property information by computer. Plus, your property will be included in any printed MLS publications.
I regularly advertise in North Vancouver & North Shore area magazines and newspapers and send out direct mail pieces to potential buyers.
You will appreciate my full service, added value and commitment to service that will provide you with information on all aspects of selling to ensure you get the highest possible price for your home in the shortest period of time.
Dodi Thorhaug's "Service Warranty"
- Get as many qualified buyers into your home until it is SOLD.
- Communicate the results of my activities weekly to you.
- Assist you in getting the highest dollar value for your home with the least amount of problems.
- Constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the marketplace.
- Develop the best plan for marketing your home.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at 604-644-3634 for all your real estate needs!